bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Username password check is broken +other weird issues  (Read 5665 times)

Offline Tomo

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Username password check is broken +other weird issues
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:18:01 pm »
I keep having weird issues with my Almond+.

Right now I'm trying to restore settings from a backup, but I can't log in. When I use the default username "root" and password "root", this is what happens:

If I use any other username and/or password, this happens:

This is right after doing a reset. I don't know what to do.
I keep having other weird issues like SSIDs and passwords being changed to "0" or "1" after a reboot.
The first time this happened was before I did the firmware update. After rebooting the router, both SSIDs and their passwords were changed to "0". I was unable to connect to either on any device. I was also unable to change the any of the settings from the touch screen. It would say on the screen that it was saving my changes but didn't. I had to do a reset to fix it.
Something similar happened today. After rebooting the router, both SSIDs were correct, but their passwords were changed to "1". I did a reset to fix, but I'm unable to restore backup because I can't log in.

Please help.

Offline j8048188

• Backer
Re: Username password check is broken +other weird issues
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:37:47 pm »
What firmware version are you running?

Offline sorphin

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 03:40:22 pm »
If you're on firmware 065, it generate a random password now, so you need to make sure you check the screen on the LCD and it'll show you the password to use.

Offline Tomo

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 06:30:52 pm »
If you're on firmware 065, it generate a random password now, so you need to make sure you check the screen on the LCD and it'll show you the password to use.

Yes, I am using R065. I was not aware of this change. It should be added to this page http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,1396.0.html, so everyone that updates knows about it.

I still want other issues I'm having to be discussed. Anyone know anything about SSIDs and passwords being changed to "0" or "1"?

Offline dbuttke

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:56:09 pm »
I didn't have a zero or a one but I have had the issue of rebooting and the wireless settings were all reset to random ssid and password. That was on an older firmware though.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck