bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond + Missing time and weather apps... parental controls?  (Read 3384 times)

Offline Skoon86

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond + Missing time and weather apps... parental controls?
« on: January 24, 2015, 03:42:36 pm »
Been using my Almond + and loving it... along with using the Peanut wall plug to control a living rom light and two Wink LED bulbs for an entry light and a remote parking area light.  But, as I replaced my Almond with the Almond + (using the Almond as a range extender now) I was used to using the time app as my living room clock.  I've read that the weather app, also missing will be coming soon.  Am I missing something on the time app as I don't even see it...?   And are the parental controls coming soon???  Thanks, love what it does so far.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Almond + Missing time and weather apps... parental controls?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 05:42:04 pm »
I remember seeing somewhere mentioned that the time and weather apps were coming. I really do not remember noticing anything about parental controls. I saw it, but did not pay attention to that. Sorry. Hope you can find the answer.
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

LGNilsson

Re: Almond + Missing time and weather apps... parental controls?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 12:57:56 am »
The R069cb beta firmware has the time working, but the weather app is buggy, it'll all be working properly in the next firmware release.
Parental control is something we want to do, but I don't have any timeline for when something will be ready.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.