bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Range Extender  (Read 3883 times)

Offline Pliukko

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Range Extender
« on: May 14, 2015, 09:11:41 pm »
So, I just got this today, so keep that in mind if  seem kind of lost lol.  :P So, if I go under range extender, it shows this:
Cloud-x- rectangle with antenna-Wifi-signal-Box with screen (Kind of hard to explain). What does the red x between the first and second one mean? Is it working? I go under status, and it says "connected". Thanks for any help!
Paige
P.S I tried the factory reset, and it is still showing the same thing, and it says there are no updates, that i'm up-to-date with "current version: AL1-R199-L301-W33".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:52:36 pm by Pliukko »

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Range Extender
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 11:25:47 am »
@ Pliukko,

Red x between the main router and Almond is a small bug, which would be fixed with our next firmware release. However, this won't have any performance issues as long as the status shows "Internet Connected". In your case, you can connect your client devices to the Almond's network with out any concerns.

Coming to the firmware, the current one is R200 and you can get in touch with our support team (support@securifi.com) who can assist you in updating the firmware manually to R200.

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.

bottleneck