bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Connection won't hold  (Read 3304 times)

Offline dutchydoo

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Connection won't hold
« on: May 07, 2014, 05:01:13 pm »
I have only had this router for a month and I am terribly disappointed so far.  My vpn connection does not hold - it is constantly disconnecting - this is a big problem as this is my connection to my
corporate network and i am constantly and randomly being disconnected throughout the day.

This needs to be fixed or I will seek a refund.   I had a net gear router for years and never had issue one.  I like the user interface on this Almond device but the performance seems to be UNACCEPTABLE.

Is there a setting to change?

Offline Patrick Wilson

• Cashew
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Connection won't hold
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 08:47:24 pm »
I have only had this router for a month and I am terribly disappointed so far.  My vpn connection does not hold - it is constantly disconnecting - this is a big problem as this is my connection to my
corporate network and i am constantly and randomly being disconnected throughout the day.

This needs to be fixed or I will seek a refund.   I had a net gear router for years and never had issue one.  I like the user interface on this Almond device but the performance seems to be UNACCEPTABLE.

Is there a setting to change?

Please contact our Technical Support department for further assistance with your issues you are experiencing.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:42:09 pm by Lars »
Patrick Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck