Choose style:

Author Topic: Wifi setting & Screen Sleep Mode  (Read 3221 times)

Offline johnyeros

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Wifi setting & Screen Sleep Mode
« on: July 12, 2014, 01:19:06 am »
1) When changing the SSID or WIFI via the device, it always try to apply those name or password even before pressing OK for the whole process -- this takes time because after entering a new ssid you have to wait --- then enter your password and wait more... I suggest not applying/writting anything to the config file till the user confirm.

2) Please add a screensaver and/or an option to allow black screen after a certain amount of definable (parameter) period. As much as i love the touchscreen and using it I don't want it on all the time. If possible screen off would be nice but I assume you can't do this since you have no other button to wake it up..

LGNilsson

Re: Wifi setting & Screen Sleep Mode
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 01:49:31 am »
I've passed on your feedback to our software team. We're aware that this takes time and we'll see what we can do about it.

We're working on getting the same functionality as on the Almond for the screen, i.e. a timer which the user can set so the backlight turns off after x seconds, but we're a little bit behind on this feature, but it's coming. As we don't turn off the touch sensitive area of the screen, you simply tap the screen to wake it up again.

Offline johnyeros

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Wifi setting & Screen Sleep Mode
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 02:11:55 am »
perfect, just want to let you guys know. thx

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.