bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Help please with Schlage FE599 Zwave lock  (Read 35624 times)

LGNilsson

Re: Help please with Schlage FE599 Zwave lock
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 12:20:24 am »
That's strange as he just got his lock working.
The problem in this case was that he missed the fact that the lock has two sets of batteries, but you appear to have managed to associate your lock.

Is the issue you're having with the local web UI or the connect.securifi.com website?
If so, can you try controlling the lock via the LCD UI and does it work there?

Offline johnyeros

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 07:01:29 pm »
Been working with lars and I found out problem was the 3 AA was dead and I replaced them and afterward I was able to add :).

I got my lock (actually BE369) to work, but sometime when i tried to unlock/lock it stock at processing.
So far I have removed and added it back it and it seems to be working but it's spotty. I'm only 20 feet away from the lock.

Offline brianstall

• Backer
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 11:24:06 am »
My problem is that it doesn't control it at all.  That would be the main problem.  The second issue is that the separate interfaces don't show that the lock is locked or unlocked accurately and consistently.  The app always shows its unlocked and doesn't do anything to control it.  The Web UI shows whatever it is but tries to process and just sits there.  The ip login shows correctly but doesn't do much.  Lastly, the Almond + itself seems the best, but it has never locked it.  Tomorrow, I will try and remove it and reconnect it and see if I can get it to work.  It'll be too late when I get home tonight.

Offline johnyeros

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 10:04:01 am »
You have exactly all similars problem I have. IT's frustrating. I been emailing lars.
I hope his team look at this and fix these thing. A basic thing like action to lock & unlock should work perfectly along with lock status.. These little things really need to be working flawlessly before we start talking about scence and real automation stuff.

Offline brianstall

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 05:32:27 pm »
I know it has been a while for this post, but the last update seems to have given me control over my lock-sort of.  It allows me to send the code to the lock.  Being that I have this particular lock I still have to twist the deadbolt, but it does send the command.  The only thing on this particular lock is that it might be hard to report the correct status whether locked or unlocked.  It looks like the ui reports the next option after it is pressed.  But at least it sends the code and I am happy.  Thanks!

LGNilsson

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 01:53:40 am »
We're working on fixing the locked/unlocked status and we're aware it's an urgent issue that needs to be resolved.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2014, 10:11:06 pm »
I have the FE599 model and was going to add it to the A+ but I was considering holding off until some of the bugs get hashed out.
For those of you that got their lock connected to the Almond+, was there ONLY an option to LOCK/UNLOCK?  Was there an option to assign access codes to users?

THis is KEY for me and I want to know what option I have if I add it to the A+ before I actually do or else Ill lose the functionality of the lock

THanks in advance!!!!

LGNilsson

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 11:14:12 pm »
We have support for user pins, but right now there's no way to assign names to pins.
We'll have proper lock/unlock status in the next firmware release which we're hoping to have out next week.

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck