Choose style:

Author Topic: UPnP Settings  (Read 5875 times)

Offline akashk

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
UPnP Settings
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:28:05 am »
I have enabled the UPnP option in settings, but how do I confirm what ports are being used by the UPnP devices? In my current router this information is easily displayed and accessed through the router "Forwarding" settings, along with the App description, ports used, IP addresses etc. I can't seem to find this anywhere in the Almond+ settings? Will this be addressed in the upcoming FW release?

jjoepaulines

Re: UPnP Settings
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:45:06 am »
You can find the list of UPNP devices in openwrt UI under status - > firewall .

please check  iptable chain MINIUPNPD  [ under status - > firewall ] will have a list of active device's and it's listening ports.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 11:47:33 am by Joe »

Offline Zathras

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 09:46:43 pm »
Sorry, but I don't see any reference on that page to miniunpnpd. Where is it on the page?

Offline kenny113

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 12:50:29 pm »
Also, it doesn't work. I have a DirecTV GenieGo, which worked fine using my old Asus router running Tomato with NAT-PMP enabled. I have both NAT-PMP and UPnP enabled and the GenieGo can't map a port. This firmware is crap. The WiFi range is atrocious. This product needs to be fixed or I need a refund.

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:08:24 pm »
Sorry, but I don't see any reference on that page to miniunpnpd. Where is it on the page?

It only shows up if something is actively using UPnP, if nothing is using it, it won't show up, as that's simply a log of what's being used.
Easy way to get it to show up is to download a torrent... (yes, there are legal ones)

Offline cavemanghost

• Backer
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 06:14:16 am »
I've followed the wiki guide, tried manually port forwarding, as well as trying various configurations but nothing is working.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck