Choose style:

Author Topic: DHCP bugs  (Read 11300 times)

Offline jmecherul

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: DHCP bugs
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 12:09:57 am »
here's another dhcp bug report

i just got around to installing my almond+.  easy so far, but i am having major issues.  first of all, neither the web ui or openwrt will display my connected device.  they sort of show under the openwrt>status>routes>arp, but do not show network>dhcp and dns>active leases.  the funny thing is that they are connected to my network both through wifi and wired connections.  they did show at some point, but now they have disappeared.

the major problem is that i cannot connect my wifi printer for the life of me.  it was connected at some point until i gave it a static address.  ever since it will not reconnect to the almond+.  did not factory reset the router yet as it will be a pain in the butt, but the printer will not connect.  i input the mac address in the static field and nothing.  the printer sits upstairs, so i cannot do a wired connection.  by the way, it is a samsung clp-325w printer.

i really am not sure what to do here.  it is a pain in the butt when i cannot see my devices that are connected.

Offline BrianDC

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: DHCP bugs
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:48 am »
I think this needs to go on an FAQ or possibly on the Wiki page for backers that just got their device and are trying to get this working.

If the fields are actually
START ADDRESS
END ADDRESS

Not
START ADDRESS
Number of Leases

Just make a quick Wiki article.

That took way too much of my time to figure out.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.