bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Schlage BE469NX  (Read 67069 times)

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Schlage BE469NX
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2015, 03:18:29 pm »
I'm curious what firmware your locks have. What you have happening is exactly what I had prior to updating almond to fw 72. On 72/,the only issue with the locks is the inability to add/delete access codes. While I would love the ability to access the codes from my desktop, I really don't see a reason that I would ever need to add/delete a lock code from my phone/tablet.  I would like a log of who unlocked the door, but again, I don't need it on my phone.

Offline sykocus

• Backer
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2015, 05:05:56 am »
My lock came with few 5.8 what's yours?

Offline bwainscott

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2015, 10:19:19 am »
While I would love the ability to access the codes from my desktop, I really don't see a reason that I would ever need to add/delete a lock code from my phone/tablet.

Actually, doing exactly that was one of the coolest things I've done yet with my A+.  I have the Yale lock which they currently support a bit better.  My nephew was coming in to town unexpectedly, and I was able to set a code for him before he showed up, so he didn't have to wait around for someone to get home, and I didn't have to worry about unlocking it for him when he arrived.

Offline scottyhoss

• Backer
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2015, 03:51:24 pm »
Wanted to add my experience here too. I am at R072 and have the same issues as others:

• Can lock/unlock from A+ touchscreen
  • Status of lock always unlocked on A+
  • Cannot lock/unlock from Android app
  • Android app lock status never changes - always shows unlocked
  • Have not tried editing codes from A+ or Android

I don't mind not being able to edit or view the codes from the Android app, or even from the A+. That would be great, I know there's an issue with reading the codes being supported on the Schlage side.

Really I want at least the basics work though - have the status of the lock correct and be able to lock/unlock from mobile app. That's the entire reason I bought the thing.

My Schlage firmware is "MAIN_6.8"

Offline scottyhoss

• Backer
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2015, 04:54:48 pm »
I just tried things again today and now the lock/unlock works fine!

From A+ web, A+ touchscreen, and Android app the status of the lock is correct, and I'm able to make it lock or unlock.  I had the batteries out of the lock for over a week, but did not have to pair with the A+ again and everything just started working properly.

I think i remember an Android update to the app, but cant say for sure. The version of the Android app I'm currently running is 0.3.15b

Offline JoeDoc

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2015, 11:07:17 am »
+1 to confirm this is still not working, more than a year later and still hasn't been fixed, same issues as day one.

Schlage Firmware - 5.8

LGNilsson

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2015, 10:37:27 pm »
Right, so you two clearly have a massive difference in terms of firmware. Can those of you with older firmwares please contact Schlage to see what they have to say about it? As there's nothing we can do about it, as we don't have access to older firmwares from them. We can only get hold of what we can purchase in retail.

Offline lmmmmm

• Chestnut
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2015, 02:25:29 am »
I just installed my BE469 and was able to get it paired if the A+ was within a few feet.

When I move my A+ to its normal location it can get the correct status but I cannot 'connect' to it if i try to lock/unlock.

If I move my A+ back to within a few feet of the BE469 I can lock/unlock from the A+.

What am I doing wrong?

Offline kbtn

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2015, 09:44:45 am »
I just installed my BE469 and was able to get it paired if the A+ was within a few feet.

When I move my A+ to its normal location it can get the correct status but I cannot 'connect' to it if i try to lock/unlock.

If I move my A+ back to within a few feet of the BE469 I can lock/unlock from the A+.

What am I doing wrong?

You're probably not doing anything wrong.  The BE469 is not yet a supported device, and only has very limited functionality.  According to Securifi, they are working on getting it added in the next firmware release.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:47:14 am by kbtn »

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2015, 04:02:30 pm »
l also have a 469NX that doesn't work.  I currently hangs by "processing" anytime I try to lock/unlock the door.  My book says I have firmwear version 6.8.

What really sucks is that it worked fine for the first month or so I had it and then a couple months ago it stopped working.  Think I was after an update, just don't remember which.  Hopefully, Securifi can dig back into this and get it working again.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2015, 01:33:53 pm »
Any updates on the PIN codes?  I still cannot see prior assinged PIN codes to users and therefore cannot delete them

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck