bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: List of Sensors/Devices supported by A+  (Read 7415 times)

Offline arckal

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
List of Sensors/Devices supported by A+
« on: August 14, 2014, 11:44:08 am »
I would like to prepare an updated list of all the sensors, devices tested/worked on A+ with latest firmware status (version), so that users could decide weather they should by that device or not. also it might help to tweak settings on A+ when something not working with default settings. Please help here and keep updating it.

LGNilsson

Re: List of Sensors/Devices supported by A+
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 11:50:25 am »
Please see - http://wiki.securifi.com/index.php?title=List_of_compatible_sensors_-_Almond%2B_2014
I'm happy to give you edit access to the Wiki if you want to help maintain the list.

Offline atrueresistance

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:02:25 pm »
Can you add the date tested as a new column?

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 11:41:01 pm »
I'm sure we can do that, but that'll have to be a new thing, since I don't really have exact dates for what's there already.
If you want, I can give you edit access to the Wiki if you're interested in helping out.

Offline sorphin

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:09:59 am »
@Lars There's a file under /almond/config called manufacturer_specific.xml (ala OpenZwave) that has all sorts of manufacturer ids, products, etc..

example:
   <Manufacturer id="003b" name="Schlage">
      <Product type="634b" id="504c" name="FE599GR Wireless Door Lock"/>
   </Manufacturer>

Would adding a device to that change it from showing up as 'unsupported'  (assuming the device is working despite that) ?

Found their current @ https://code.google.com/p/open-zwave/source/browse/trunk/config/manufacturer_specific.xml
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:25:15 am by sorphin »

Offline jjbiese

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 07:40:47 pm »
    That is vary telling information. The Fortrezz dry contact switch I have pairs as a siren. This makes sense as the product ID it is not on the list but the manufacturer id is the same, so it must default to what is on the list, a siren.    I know other people on the forum are also seeing similar issues when they pair something that the product ID is not specified it gives them a option between the devices in the list

Have you tried editing the file? I would be curious to see if my theory was right.

manufacturer_specific.xml

<Manufacturer id="0084" name="FortrezZ">
                <Product type="0311" id="0109" name="SSA1 / SSA2 - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>
                <Product type="0311" id="010b" name="SSA1 / SSA2 - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>
                <Product type="0313" id="010b" name="SSA2USR - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>

From the Fortrezz documentation:

Manufacturer ID 0x0084
Product Type ID 0x0453 (US) 0x0451 (EU)
Generic Device Class GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_BINARY
Specific Device Class SPECIFIC_TYPE_NOT_USED

Offline sorphin

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 10:49:34 pm »
    That is vary telling information. The Fortrezz dry contact switch I have pairs as a siren. This makes sense as the product ID it is not on the list but the manufacturer id is the same, so it must default to what is on the list, a siren.    I know other people on the forum are also seeing similar issues when they pair something that the product ID is not specified it gives them a option between the devices in the list

Have you tried editing the file? I would be curious to see if my theory was right.

manufacturer_specific.xml

<Manufacturer id="0084" name="FortrezZ">
                <Product type="0311" id="0109" name="SSA1 / SSA2 - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>
                <Product type="0311" id="010b" name="SSA1 / SSA2 - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>
                <Product type="0313" id="010b" name="SSA2USR - Siren/Strobe Light Alarm"/>

From the Fortrezz documentation:

Manufacturer ID 0x0084
Product Type ID 0x0453 (US) 0x0451 (EU)
Generic Device Class GENERIC_TYPE_SWITCH_BINARY
Specific Device Class SPECIFIC_TYPE_NOT_USED

I actually don't have any sensors yet, was going to go pick up a couple zwave plugs from HD tomorrow to test with. I've been focusing on trying to shoehorn in the Iris sensors. In theory though, it should work, if it's actually consulting that file. It appears that file just came originally from the link i posted in my post as well. Zigbee, seems to be another story though.

Offline sorphin

• Backer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 03:51:37 am »
I actually don't have any sensors yet, was going to go pick up a couple zwave plugs from HD tomorrow to test with. I've been focusing on trying to shoehorn in the Iris sensors. In theory though, it should work, if it's actually consulting that file. It appears that file just came originally from the link i posted in my post as well. Zigbee, seems to be another story though.

So I got a hold of a Leviton Appliance Plug In Switch.. Added it.. it still claims 'Unsupported Device!' in the web gui, but the entries now in manufacturer_specific.xml and zwcfg_home.xml are correct, so that's progress.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck