bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: z-wave schlage RS100HC door sensor not working - status always open  (Read 6362 times)

Offline Jbeaman

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I have two of these z-wave schlage door / window sensors. Model: RS100HC
http://www.amazon.com/Schlage-RS100HC-SL-Window-Intelligence/dp/B008Q5CTBE/

After adding them, they appear "open" status all the time.  I can see when I open/close the door that the sensor status led flickers.  I'm assuming it's sending a status update, but the Almond+ nor the app show any status update.

These devices show up as "other" when I initially add them, I have to select door sensor.  These sensors have a tamper trigger.  As per the most recent email it mentioned they wouldn't operate correctly until the tamper error had been resolved.  I don't see any way to see the tamper status nor reset in the UI on the touch screen LCD nor the web based or app configs.

Offline layotte

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: z-wave schlage RS100HC door sensor not working - status always open
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 11:45:21 pm »
I am in the same boat as Jbeaman.  Exactly the same with the RS100HC.  Any update on these?  Can the wiki (http://wiki.securifi.com/index.php?title=List_of_compatible_sensors_-_Almond%2B_2014) be updated to others don't buy this sensor thinking it will work right now.

LGNilsson

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 12:01:41 am »
This is most likely due to a bug in our firmware that we expect to have fixed in the next firmware release which will be next week.

Offline layotte

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 11:02:43 pm »
I can confirm that with firmware R66, this sensor does now WORK.  Might as well add it to the wiki.

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck