bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: TNT is the worst  (Read 5505 times)

Offline sykocus

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
TNT is the worst
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:52:37 pm »
I know you guys at securifi aren't responsible for the actions taken by TNT during shipping but my experience has been so frustrating I need to get this off my chest.

According to the tracking my package was supposed to be delivered on friday Aug 22nd. On wednesday the 20th I noticed I have a missed call and voice mail. The voice mail was very difficult to understand but what I got out of it was "I'm with the delivery people i have a delivery for you". I thought it was strange the caller didn't identify his company, but immediately I thought of the TNT delivery so I checked the tracking. Nope, it's still showing it's in Los Angeles, and the voice mail didn't identify who they were calling for so it must be a wrong number/prank. A couple hours later the tracking updates to say that delivery was attempted. Son of a....it was TNT, but by this time it's past normal business hours.

The next day (Thurs) I call TNT and they say that the package wasn't taken out for delivery but they would request it be delivered the next day (friday). And to expect a call from "The Delivery People". You see TNT doesn't actually deliver the packages here they give them to another company handle that, and that company has the unique name of "The Delivery People". So I left the house expecting delivery on friday. An hour later I get a phone call from "The Delivery People's" "delivery person" saying he was at my house. Since I wasn't at home he said to call the office to arrange delivery. I call the office and explain I won't be home all day but that it can be left with my wife. Friday rolls around and neither my wife nor myself get a phone call. Same goes for Monday. Monday evening I call and they tell me that because delivery was attempted twice they stopped trying. I said I called and arranged for delivery on friday. Well they don't know why it wasn't delivered on friday then but they'll have it delivered tomorrow (tues).

So here we are on tuesday. I waited at home all day. At 4pm the driver calls and ask for directions to my address. He says he'll call when he get's closer in about 15 mins. An hour goes by and I don't hear from him. So I call his number back. Theres no answer and there's no voice mail set up on his number. So I call the company. They say because I live on a narrow street the driver couldn't make it to my address so he left. I explain the "driveway" to my complex isn't super wide, but the UPS and FedEx trucks come down here every day and the driver could have called and I would have walked the 100ft to the main road. They said the best they can do is deliver it the next day with a smaller truck.

So here we are nearly a week after they first attempt at delivery and still no package. Why? Because TNT handed their duties to a 3rd party who doesn't follow though with with they say and doesn't call when they are 100 ft away from the address. I don't know what it cost to use TNT shipping but you guys should get your money back, at least for my package. Damage and loss during transit are upsetting and thing's I've dealt with before, but this situation has been frustrating on a whole other level.

LGNilsson

Re: TNT is the worst
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 06:22:43 am »
I don't know that to say, except sorry  :-[ :-\

This really is terrible, but we haven't had any reports like this from anyone else in the US, even though there have been a couple of minor hiccups.
We will be forwarding this to TNT though and ask why this happened.

Offline chevyman142000

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 11:06:47 am »
Weird. TNT didn't deliver to me, Fedex dropped mine off. From what I can tell, they forwarded it to Fedex and Fedex just dropped it at the door, no signature required.

Offline sykocus

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:05:50 am »
Well they the stars aligned today and they were able to make the delivery today without any drama. Thanks for listening to my sob story.

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 12:01:51 am »
We've got a meeting with TNT next week about all the things that have gone wrong and trust me, we'll be showing them this.
This is not excusable by a big company like them.

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck