bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond does not reconnect after DSL router internet interruption  (Read 3335 times)

Offline Nsbeach

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond does not reconnect after DSL router internet interruption
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:37:33 am »
Recently, I have found that after an interruption in service to my DSL Modem. The Almond will not reconnect as a Range Extender? The router is an Actiontec GT784WN. I have used Securifi Tech Support and had nothing but high praise however last evenings exchange wasn't very helpful. I live in a rural mountain area which suffers signal outages quite often and it is important that devices reset and recover easily. The agen had me redo checks which I have leaned to do myself over the last several months knowing that wasn't the problem. After 45 minutes he wanted to go a different route and download a patch. I  however I had run out of time as it was approaching the dinner hour and we had reservations. The agent said no problem , I can call you back- I said "Ok-8:00 P..M - he said yes I'll call you at 8:00 p.m. EST. we returned home on time and waited all evening- I even returned an email he had said announcing that I was standing by- no response. Today is. Sunday, so I have to wait until Tomorrow to ghetto the bottom of the problem but if the problem continues I'll. have to return the Almond and find another solution. Re-Set- ability  is a must in our area!

Here is the email, I was sent.

Thank you for contacting Securifi Support. Your case number is 262388.

You have called us because your Almond extender was not getting connected. We have reset the Almond, tried to reconnect but without success. We wanted to upload a software on a remote session but there was no laptop/desktop available. Since you informed us to call you back at 8PM EST today, we will be calling you to assist you further. Thanks again for all your time and patience!

Please share your experience with Securifi Support by filling up this short survey!

In case, if you have any other queries or concerns, you can reach us at support@securifi.com or call us at 1-855-969-7328 (Toll-free). Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST. We would be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,
Nagaraju Gobburi
Securifi Technical Support

Amritendu

Re: Almond does not reconnect after DSL router internet interruption
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:47:23 am »
Sorry to hear about this experience. We were encountering a heavy server issue on Saturday (as a matter of fact from Friday onwards) and were unable to attend to any calls post 7 PM EST on that day. Support is not available on Sundays and we are expecting things to be as usual from Monday onwards. This was something a bit out of our hands, but hopefully would be back on track soon.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.