bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Leviton DZPD3-12A Dimmer and DZPA1-12A Plug-in Appliance Modules  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Bryant

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Leviton DZPD3-12A Dimmer and DZPA1-12A Plug-in Appliance Modules
« on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:35 pm »
So, I received my Almond+ and went on the hunt for any Z-wave or Zigbee devices to attach and start to experiment with the system.

Perhaps I jumped the gun a bit as both modules I bought are not yet fully supported.  Both can be added to the router and come up as an unknown device.  I can adjust both directly on the Almond+ with the dimmer having settings between 0 and 49 and the switch having an off state of 0 and an on state of 255.

I'll keep them around to see if they eventually get added and in the meantime I'll look for some supported switched/sensors.

Amritendu

Re: Leviton DZPD3-12A Dimmer and DZPA1-12A Plug-in Appliance Modules
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »
Dimmers, hues, triggers are some of the features which would be added over the period of time. We have multiple software updates with added features planned to accommodate more functions. We are not there yet, but making steady progress :)

Offline Bryant

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:48:12 pm »
That is good to hear.  We are still on the early adopter side of things so I expect that the software will come along.

On a positive note, the wifi is great with this thing.  I don't have any AC devices but on N I'm getting about double what I got with my old Netgear router.

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 11:55:58 pm »
We do actually have support for dimmers, but Leviton is doing things a bit differently.
Our software team will be getting some Leviton products soon so we can make sure the Almond+ works with them.

Offline sotoda

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 09:35:20 am »
Any confirmation is these work a year later ?

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.