Choose style:

Author Topic: Almont+ arrived with a very expensive handling fee  (Read 16671 times)

Offline pete

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Almond+ still in Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 08:31:46 am »
So then the local postal authorities in France are doing a 75% surcharge for delivery of your Almond Plus eh?

This must be some new recent rule that has gone into effect?   
[img width= height= alt=" width="250" height="52" class="bbc_img resized]http://forum.securifi.com/Themes/Firox_multicolor_by_SMFSimple/images/logo.png[/img]
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

LGNilsson

Re: Almont+ arrived with a very expensive handling fee
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 08:35:58 am »
Well, you can always call the post office and discuss it with them as it seems insanely high. I feel sorry for you, but I'm afraid this is one thing we can't help with.

Offline Talard

• Backer
Re: Almond+ still in Taiwan
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 09:41:10 am »
So then the local postal authorities in France are doing a 75% surcharge for delivery of your Almond Plus eh?

This must be some new recent rule that has gone into effect?

Not a all !

I found this http://www.douane.gouv.fr/articles/a10798-calcul-des-droits-et-taxes-sur-les-achats-a-l-etranger. In the first table there is the fee % and it's not more than 30% whethever the electronique product.

LGNilsson

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 09:57:30 am »
So call them up and ask what's going on before they send your package back. It's the only way you're going to be able to sort things out.

Offline Talard

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 09:59:57 am »
So, as you advise, i try to call Chronopost. Perhaps it's a missunderstainding with the delivery man but they say me the fee was 41 and not 71€. Chronopost is looking for the package in order to do the delivery but not sur if it's alwready in the returned process.

By the way, their is 20€ of duty and 21€ for managment of duty by Chronopost services.

Offline pete

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 10:06:06 am »
That is odd; then the local postal office is doing their own thing?

I mean what you are seeing on the documentation / tracking is totally in contradiction with what is posted on the website.

That is where it could be a recent change and not yet updated on the postal service website?

Maybe a visit instead of a phone call and a face to face chat with local postal office authority might help; eh?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 10:11:11 am by pete »
[img width= height= alt=" width="250" height="52" class="bbc_img resized]http://forum.securifi.com/Themes/Firox_multicolor_by_SMFSimple/images/logo.png[/img]
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

Offline Talard

• Backer
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 05:12:29 am »
The backage is going back to Taiwan obviously.

Can I hope a new shipment because of Chronopost mistackes. No contact with customer at duty service, 1rsty livrason to the wrong adresse (a peace disappear) an finally a last try with the delivery man who tel me a wrong amount of duty taxes (it has been notify in Chronopost shipment ticket) ?

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 06:04:24 am »
The backage is going back to Taiwan obviously.

Can I hope a new shipment because of Chronopost mistackes. No contact with customer at duty service, 1rsty livrason to the wrong adresse (a peace disappear) an finally a last try with the delivery man who tel me a wrong amount of duty taxes (it has been notify in Chronopost shipment ticket) ?

hi talard i paid 55 euros to chronopost France for the total amount of 138 euros ;i dont know why they ask too much amount for you ..normaly they have to ask 20 percent of tax in my case 34 euros and custom tax 21 euros..the problem they can't check all package they will choose randomly..some people receive their parcel without any charges
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:07:46 am by umar »
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline pete

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 08:35:39 am »
Yeah here only seen these types of issues in Latin America / South America where I have had to hire 3rd party brokers to handle deliveries which is a PITA.

I have family there in France and never have any issues with anything I send them.  Where are you at?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 08:43:23 am by pete »
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

Offline Talard

• Backer
Re: Re-send Almond+, the end of storry ?
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2014, 11:53:24 am »
Hi everybody !

I have family there in France and never have any issues with anything I send them.  Where are you at?
  • I leave in West France in Renne city.

After seeing my Almond + get back to Securifi, Lars help me to find a way to send it back. and this is the point !
I want to thanks Lars for his help and for keep us in touch on the forum. I can say (my point of view) that you're doint a great job cause sice the begin of the forum, posts are more and more every day.
Because it's the moment, thanks to Pete, we don't see you as often as Lars but you're there !

A little question : did you have news about Chronopost refund ?

Keep going guys ! Thanks for your work !

Offline Talard

• Backer
Re-send Almond+, the end of storry !
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 05:53:50 am »
I have my Alomond+!!

Thanks a lot Securifi. I had some trouble but all is okey now !
I just got the time tu upgade the frimware, I'll take more time later.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.