Choose style:

Author Topic: Hi From Palmdale, CA  (Read 2569 times)

Offline vcruzjr

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hi From Palmdale, CA
« on: October 29, 2013, 12:31:28 am »
Looking forward to learn more about the Almond+.  Can you tell me how many devices will it support on both the zigbee side and the z-wave side?  Will this be a cloud base system? Because at $99 this is a steal...  Will you be offering any dealership/Integrator program?

thanks!

-Victor

LGNilsson

Re: Hi From Palmdale, CA
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 02:51:30 am »
Hi Victor,

First of all, the $99 price was a special offer for Kickstarter, we haven't announced the MSRP as yet for the Almond+.

If you're interested in becoming a distributor/reseller, then please send me a PM here on the forums with your contact details and I'll forward it to our sales team.

As for how many devices you can connect, it's not something we've actually tried to max out as yet, but judging by the upgraded hardware inside the Almond+, we shouldn't have any limitations in terms of device support as the shipping Almond+ will feature a dual-core Cortex-A9 SoC and plenty of memory. Please see this Kickstarter update for more details on the hardware http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2037429657/almond-80211ac-touchscreen-wifi-router-smart-home/posts/611489

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 20 queries.