bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Help! Cannot Restore  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Deleted

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Help! Cannot Restore
« on: September 13, 2014, 05:02:15 pm »
Help!  I was playing with adding sensors and I got into a bad state where the A+ could not detect any sensors on the web app or LCD.  I reset the router to factory settings and the A+ still does not detect any of my sensors nor will it will not allow me to add/remove sensors AND THE ROUTER REBOOTS every 10 minutes or so. 

I know doing a reset will not change the sensor settings.  I believe I need to re-flash the firmware.  Unfortunately, I need the root password (which was changed during the reset) to access the web interface.  Worse, the LCD will not show the Web Status;only returning to the home screen and sometimes rebooting.  All I see when the screen flashes is a random number of connected sensors.

I am sure this is all connected in some way.  Is there a standard default password?  Is there a way to turn off the automation until I can reflash things???  HELP!!!!   

LGNilsson

Re: Help! Cannot Restore
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 01:11:04 am »
If you've done a hard reset, i.e. pressed and held the reset button for 10 seconds and it's still doing this, it seems like something has gone seriously wrong here.
Please email [suspicious]support@securifi.com[/suspicious] and we'll sort things out, as it looks like you might need a replacement.

Offline Deleted

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Help! Cannot Restore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 08:08:29 am »
Thanks; I will send an email with all the details

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.