Choose style:

Author Topic: Eve Irrigation Controller works with Almond+ (only 7 days left on Kickstarter)  (Read 3513 times)

Offline Eve

• Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello Almond+ owners!

I am from the team creating Eve (smart irrigation controller) and Adam (moisture sensors).  We've gotten a lot of interest and requests on our Kickstarter to support Almond+, and we are now happy to announce that we will work with Almond+ using the Zigbee radio.  We've just received our Almond+ unit and SDK, so everything is still in early stages, but we are super excited to develop on Almond+ and hope that you can support us. 

If you have ever thought it would be cool if your sprinkler systems could talk to your home automation setup, Eve is just the thing for you!

We only have a few days left on our Kickstarter, so please go to our Kickstarter page and back us now!  You can also check out our website for more background info.

Thanks for checking us out!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:07:57 pm by Eve »

Offline eldaria

• Kickstarter Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Another project that is US only.
You know there are other countries out there?

This is actually one of those things that I would pledge for, but since it is US only i'm out.
Well 9 days to go and you locked out a large portion of your potential backers, and you are half way funded. I wonder how far you would have gone had you not locked out the rest of the world.

Good luck.

Offline Eve

• Developer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
We are well aware that other countries exist. Can I ask what country you are from?  We have limited the initial run to US and Canada to simplify FCC certification for different countries (which, by the way, is not free).  We are a small team trying to take small steps towards eventual world domination ;)

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck