bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Zwave Everspring SE812 Sirene (Connect well with Almond Plus)  (Read 7122 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Zwave Everspring SE812 Sirene (Connect well with Almond Plus)
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:21:19 pm »
Hello i have tested the Everspring SE812 sirene it connects well with Almond Plus..when home automation feature available we can able to control with key fob  :)

thanks
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:24:36 pm by umar »
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline CrazyDash84

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Zwave Everspring SE812 Sirene (Connect well with Almond Plus)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:12:52 pm »
Thanx for the info. I bought the siren from the info i gather from you and yes it works well. but I have a two questions about this siren. Can I have a rechargeable battery in while the power from the plug adapter? Does your siren shows as "Battery Low" on Almond+?

LGNilsson

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 09:46:40 pm »
It does report battery status, as for the second part, you'd have to contact Everspring.

Offline CrazyDash84

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 10:50:44 am »
Is there a way to make it work with my securifi sensors? I can only on or off the siren manually, but I don't know how to make work with the sensors even though after I used my Keyfob to arm the parameters, when I opened my doors it didnt set off the alarm.

LGNilsson

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 08:59:10 pm »
It'll work once the automation is done. We're currently doing internal testing of the automation and we'll hopefully have something to share soon.
I also added it to the Wiki, as it seems like I'd forgotten about it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:01:42 pm by Lars »

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 01:24:56 pm »
Thanx for the info. I bought the siren from the info i gather from you and yes it works well. but I have a two questions about this siren. Can I have a rechargeable battery in while the power from the plug adapter? Does your siren shows as "Battery Low" on Almond+?

`
hi

yes it shows the battery status low  i dont know if the battery is really low ..i will check with new battery .we need a 6v adaptateur if you want to use with sector ...and i dont know if it will recharge the rechargeable battery...
they said that if the current goes down the battery will took the relay..

thanks
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline CrazyDash84

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 11:16:17 am »
@Lars

I found out the new firmware has the "IF" function, but my alarm is not listed in as the securifi sensors that I have.. Is there  a way to do this?

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 11:18:39 am »
@Lars

I found out the new firmware has the "IF" function, but my alarm is not listed in as the securifi sensors that I have.. Is there  a way to do this?

hi update to latest firmware and it will show..i use the everspring se812 siren and it shows in automation ..

LGNilsson

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 11:21:12 pm »
We've done some refinements to this for the next firmware and it's working fine in the rules now.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck