Choose style:

Author Topic: Home automation Update  (Read 12060 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Home automation Update
« on: September 29, 2014, 06:43:13 am »
hello so we will get a update soon with home automation features activated? really waiting for this.;

thanks
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline felixdacat

• Chestnut
Re: Home automation Update
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 01:51:26 pm »

LGNilsson

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 11:21:39 pm »
As we have a lot of things we need to fix with the Almond+ in terms of the core features, we've put more resources into getting this done for now and as such the automation has been delayed.
I don't have an exact timeline for when we expect to have it done, but my understanding is that notifications for the mobile apps should be done in a week or two for Android and that'll be the first step of the automation features.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 05:05:36 am »
thanks for the reply ,and notifications will be fine first ..
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 05:15:52 am »
As we have a lot of things we need to fix with the Almond+ in terms of the core features, we've put more resources into getting this done for now and as such the automation has been delayed.
I don't have an exact timeline for when we expect to have it done, but my understanding is that notifications for the mobile apps should be done in a week or two for Android and that'll be the first step of the automation features.

hello is there any update coming with notifications options for the Almond App ? if motion detected or door open close etc..

thanks

LGNilsson

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 06:56:05 am »
I'll find out next week, the firmware part is done in R069, the app is mostly done for Android, not sure about iOS. So right now the only hold up is something related to the cloud.

Offline Mike

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 06:20:51 am »
any idea about functions that will become available on the short term?
groups, scenes, timers, rules?

LGNilsson

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 07:21:49 am »
Rules with timers is what I've seen so far, it needs a bit of work, but it's getting there.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 02:15:03 pm »
any idea about functions that will become available on the short term?
groups, scenes, timers, rules?

Any update on home automation yet???

LGNilsson

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2014, 10:44:04 pm »
As for a release? Please read the latest Kickstarter/Blog update.
It's progressing quite quickly internally though and we have a fully working, albeit somewhat limited UI now.
I don't have an exact release date, but we're working as quickly as we can.
Please keep in mind that we need to offer support for a huge range of difference combinations of scenarios based on the sensor types we support, which is fairly complex on its own.
We also have to figure out sensible UI's for things like timers etc. but most of that is working by now.

I'm afraid that's all I can share for now, but once it's close to release, I'll do a blog post with a lot more details, as well as a Wiki entry explaining how to use it.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 09:55:45 am »
THanks for the update

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2014, 03:37:19 pm »
so can  we expect a update this week? :D :D :D :D :D

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 05:09:30 am »
hello to all and happy new year ..did the new firmware released..lars said that will be released within 24 hours :) :) :) :) :)

LGNilsson

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 05:28:50 am »
Sorry, it didn't, but we're hoping to have it out next week.

That said, to show you guys that we're actually very nearly there, here are some screenshots of the latest rules UI.
It still need some work, but this is pretty much what we'll be releasing next week.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 07:09:08 am »
thanks for the update lars ..looks great thanks for the screenshot...

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck