Choose style:

Author Topic: R69 - Hue strips and Philips Livingwhites not found  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Vinzz

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
R69 - Hue strips and Philips Livingwhites not found
« on: November 21, 2014, 08:30:11 am »
Hello,

I just installed the new Almond+ firmware and tried to connect my philips Hue Strips and some livingwhite bulbs. The Almond+ couldn't find any of these bulbs?
I'm i doing something wrong?

When setting up the connecting with the hue the screen specifies a range of 30cm between Hue Hub and a light. Why is this? The Hue Hub should already know all his bulbs. (works with their own Hue app)

LGNilsson

Re: R69 - Hue strips and Philips Livingwhites not found
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 10:44:38 am »
It is in Beta if you'd read the release notes, so everything isn't working yet.

The second part is for adding new bulbs, not existing ones.

Offline Mike

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R69 - Hue strips and Philips Livingwhites not found
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 10:55:52 am »
I hope the interface for setting the lights will become nicer in the web/mobile interface, and also has an option for colour temperature setting.

Philips Hue hub support – BETA
If you have a Philips Hue hub, you can now add it to the Almond+ via the Add Sensor option in the LCD UI.
Currently you can only control the Hue bulbs from the Connect Sensors app in the LCD UI, but the Hue app will still work. We will be integrating support into all of our UI's over time.

only is apparently applicable to both hue bulbs AND lcd UI, it can be debated if this a clear formulation, especially with the last part. I was surprised as well that other hue stuff didn't work.

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.