bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: anyone tested Evolve devices? aka Linear devices  (Read 4561 times)

Offline ja3hawk

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
anyone tested Evolve devices? aka Linear devices
« on: September 20, 2015, 11:28:54 pm »
I'm considering moving back to the Almond+ now that it appears to be a much more mature device. Has anyone tested the LOM-15 or LFM-20? Looks like these are just Linear devices.

I'm basically using these on smart things now to turn on or off based on the time of Sunset and Sunrise. Would I be able to easily duplicate this now? (Assuming these will even work)

Thanks!!!

Offline tdogz

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: anyone tested Evolve devices? aka Linear devices
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 12:12:45 pm »
I don't think there is a setting for sunrise or sunset in the rules yet (just specific times).
I do have the Linear equivalent of those two devices you mentioned, so I can't comment specifically on the brand you mentioned, however...

I installed Linear FS20Z-1 (similar to LFM-20) as a garage door opener and it works perfectly. I had to adjust the antenna a little (aim it away from the metal tracks of the garage door) to be reliable, but it has been perfect ever since.

I have also bought (but not installed) the WO15Z-1 (similar to LOM-15), so I'm not yet sure if it works yet.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck