Choose style:

Author Topic: Unable to sign up for Cloud Service  (Read 3147 times)

Offline mikeazaz

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Unable to sign up for Cloud Service
« on: August 16, 2014, 11:02:48 am »
Received my Almond+ on 8/14 and successfully upgraded firmware on 8/15.  Set up as range extender now for my Linksys AC1900.  Only problem so far is I am unable to sign up/register for connect.securifi.com.  I am never able to receive the activate email.  Have tried several different email addresses and checked all junk folders, ect.  No email to activate is ever received.  Reported to Securifi support via email also.

LGNilsson

Re: Unable to sign up for Cloud Service
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:32 pm »
Sorry about this, we're working on trying to figure out what's going on as it's only affecting a very small amount of people.
We expect to have a solution in place sometime next week.

Offline Limerick

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 03:31:49 pm »
Has there been any progress made in this? I am not receiving the email either for activation after multiple resends. And yes, I checked the All Mail folder in my Gmail account so it is not an issue of spam filtering. Ironically, I use the same email on the forums here and it just had no problems sending me the password reset link but still nothing from cloud@securifi.com.

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:12:49 am »
Wow, this should've been fixed ages ago, can you please contact the support team so we can look into what's gone wrong here?

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck