bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Analog clock choice not display anything  (Read 3528 times)

Offline wmlrvg

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Analog clock choice not display anything
« on: October 29, 2014, 06:24:45 pm »
Yeah, I know it's Beta, but the digital clock was working nicely except I wanted a 12 hr format.  Since there was no way to specify this, I chose Analog.  Now when I press the Time menu item, it flashes briefly the message about "starting, do no power off", then returns to the menu.  So now I can't even get back to the digital clock.  This is version AL1-R199-L301-W33.  Would reloading this software recover my digital clock?  Power off/on did not.

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
Re: Analog clock choice not display anything
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 07:20:59 pm »
@ wmlrvg,

Please try a factory reset on the Almond, to do so, press and hold the reset button (just above the power plug connected to Almond) for 5 seconds and release it. Now try to reconfigure the Almond back and access the clock app, by default it would display in Digital format and I would kindly request you not to change it to Analog because it won't work and our software team is working on it to resolve it with our future firmware.

Offline wmlrvg

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 10:38:37 am »
@ wmlrvg,

Please try a factory reset on the Almond, to do so, press and hold the reset button (just above the power plug connected to Almond) for 5 seconds and release it. Now try to reconfigure the Almond back and access the clock app, by default it would display in Digital format and I would kindly request you not to change it to Analog because it won't work and our software team is working on it to resolve it with our future firmware.

That worked, thanks.  Yeah, I did learn not to do that again!

Offline Ashok

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:22 am »
@ wmlrvg,

I am glad to know that it worked for you and please be assured soon we are going to release the new firmware, which would take care of the issue.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.