Choose style:

Author Topic: Touchscreen usage  (Read 15259 times)

LGNilsson

Re: Touchscreen usage
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 04:27:24 am »
It might take some effort, but if you guys know your way around software, I see no reason why it shouldn't work, as it's based on the same software platform.

Offline VJ

• Chestnut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 07:06:37 am »
Way around the software is not the issue... but time is... :-(
Still, I've already started revising my  planning for the routerposition, from hidden away, to visible... :-)

Offline Patrick Wilson

• Cashew
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 08:15:19 pm »
I look for some informations in OpenWRT Forum. There is 2 post on the Almond (rooter one) and few more on z-wave. But i find a post from a company http://www.dragino.com/index.php.
On the main page, the 2d slide show they use there board in converting IP protocol in Wireless (z-wave...). Moreover, the souce code is post so perhaps we can do somthing with...

Hi Talard. 

Thanks for the information about the OpenWRT Forums mentioning the Almond.  Please be aware that the original Almond does not support HA at all.  Our Home automatiion feature will be on the new Almond+ product.  Our Almond+ product will support both OpenWRT and Home Automation devices.

We'll be sure to check out that Dragino.com URL you provided.  Thank-you for sharing with us. 
Patrick Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada

Offline VJ

• Chestnut
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 09:49:05 am »
We're going to allow for some type of IFTTT like support rather than UDP support, so you will be able to bridge things just fine.
What are the possibilities for the THAT-part in the IFTTT scenario?
Would it be possible to so some HTTP POST or GET? Because that might suffice for me: making a webUI on the Almond+ that send commands to my ha server...

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck