Choose style:

Author Topic: Automation automation automation  (Read 2701 times)

Offline rotemy

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Automation automation automation
« on: December 12, 2014, 03:43:36 am »
Hi,
I'm a backer, love my E+, I recently installed one of my on/off sockets in my daughter's room so I can remotely switch the heater on and off. That made want some new features :-)
1. A supported temperature sensor, add humidity and I'll be loyal forever!
2. A rules system that allows setting rules of kind - if sensors (X1,X2...Xn) record values  (V1,V2,...,Vn) then set sensors (Y1,Y2,...Ym) to status (S1,S2,...,Sm) , I can see countless uses for that starting with using the almond to control the temperature in a single room to using http://www.keenhome.io/ with an array of motins sensors and smart rules to assure the temperature is comfortable where people are and no energy is wasted heating empty rooms to security systems.
3. Timers that allow setting time based rules like from t1 to t2, switch between statuses S1,S2,...,Sn every y minutes (Where n can be equal to 1 for "Always on")

Thanks!

LGNilsson

Re: Automation automation automation
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 05:32:47 am »
Temperature and humidity sensors will take a little while, although we do have support for some Z-Wave PIR sensors that can measure temperature as well.

As for everything else you're asking, it's more or less coming as soon as the automation is done.

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck