Choose style:

Author Topic: Why so long between updates?  (Read 14515 times)

Offline divpar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Why so long between updates?
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »
It's been month and half since last beta. I think this rate of update is a joke. As my earlier thought this is going nowhere for next couple of years as far as all around well working firmware, which can be dependable will come out. Seems like one guy is working on this firmware updates part time.

LGNilsson

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 10:08:43 pm »
I posted some screenshots here http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,1974.msg9910.html#msg9910 of the new automation UI.
These things takes time to get right, but we're very nearly there.

Offline mcblum

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2015, 03:33:13 pm »
I'm pretty frustrated with the Almond+. I don't even need any of the automation - just need reliable, fast wifi. Currently the router is performing worse than our old Airport Express from around 2007. All in all it seems like the firmware releases are taking a long, long time and the product wasn't ready for primetime when it was released. You take a chance when you support something on Kickstarter but I assumed that, at the very least, the Wifi router would work for, you know, Wifi.

LGNilsson

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2015, 08:29:48 pm »
 :-\ :-[ Sorry, I wish I had something else to say, but if all goes to plan, finally, we should have a public beta release next week.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck