Choose style:

Author Topic: When will the Almond+ really ship?  (Read 10838 times)

Offline KP4

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: When will the Almond+ really ship?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 11:22:22 pm »
UPS showed up today, but no Almond love  :'( :'( , just the water filters I had ordered from HD and some stuff the daughter ordered from Amazon last night.  :-\ :-\
Mine was processed using Amazon fulfillment and was shipped via US Mail from Chattanooga to Houston. It's scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but it hasn't even arrived at the Houston mail processing center. The Kickstarter Almond+ was delivered by FedEx.

Offline Wynn

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 12:14:13 am »
I'm also still waiting to hear something regarding the order I placed on Dec 1st.

LGNilsson

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 12:32:28 am »
We're not handling the processing, so sadly it's hard for us to say exactly when things will ship. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but they should all start to arrive shortly if they haven't already.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2015, 10:49:36 am »
Mine was processed using Amazon fulfillment and was shipped via US Mail from Chattanooga to Houston. It's scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, but it hasn't even arrived at the Houston mail processing center. The Kickstarter Almond+ was delivered by FedEx.

I assumed with all the mentions that they would be available on Amazon at the same time the preorders shipped ,that Amazon was processing the pre-orders. That was why I got excited when I saw the mysterious Amazon box, but it was just some stuff the daughters ordered that I didn't know about.  My order still shows as unfulfilled onsite and I haven't gotten any email since the one saying they would be shipped by last week.

Offline Balrog469

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2015, 10:10:45 pm »
I still haven't even gotten an email saying it would be shipped!

LGNilsson

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2015, 01:29:28 am »
As mentioned, we're not handling the shipments, Amazon is and we have no control of when they send stuff, so expect them to arrive over the next week or two. We've shipped stock to Amazon and we're using them to fulfill the orders.
We will be updating the shop page as orders are being shipped though.

Offline Wynn

• Peanut
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2015, 01:49:55 pm »
I got my shipping notice today, with an expected delivery on Tuesday. Looking forward to it!

Offline sparks4289

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 02:11:16 pm »
Got my almond+ today. I also got my shipping notice, this morning.

Getting shipping notifications same day as delivery doesn't allow for things like, delivery scheduling and making sure someone is there to receive the package. You guys really need to work on your communication. (also no notice that there would be a delay and my product wouldn't ship till january) Not everyone comes to the forums here to read updates after purchasing a retail product.

That being said, loving the router. No issues so far, fantastic signal strength, took less than 5 minutes to setup.

Offline takumi

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 09:37:18 pm »
Got mine today, 2 days after notification!

Offline userbob0001

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 03:33:57 am »
I emailed support tuesday for an update, got a quick response from Zafar about the delay, got a shipping notification thursday for delivery Monday and it arrived Friday (speed probably due to prime as it seemed to be shipped through amazon).  The waiting sucks, but I doubt it'll be much longer.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 05:50:55 pm »
Got my email today ( Saturday) with delivery scheduled for Monday. I thought I would get a jump and install the A+ android app, but I can't even play with the app until I register the router. We're at the end of the line so UPS doesn't get here till about 5:30. At least I won't waste the entire day playing with the A+. No guarantees about getting any sleep Monday night though if I get it updated and start playing with setting up the automation.

Amritendu

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 01:22:00 am »
While its understandable why some of you are unhappy for paying upfront to pre-order the Almond+, we as a small company can't really absorb the cost(which corporations like Amazon etc. can) after potential buyers placing pre-orders and then backing out at the last minute when we have already incurred a cost in shipping the units from Taiwan and stocking with Amazon. While this has already happened when some of you were not ready to wait and requested refunds, we have provided the same immediately. All the pre-ordered units are now getting fulfilled by Amazon and there is no hold up from our end. Its just a matter of time when and how fast Amazon delivers the units based on the the region, logistics involved etc. So, only request, a littler more patience, your units are already released by us, just awaiting for Amazon to deliver.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:24:03 am by Amritendu »

Offline BikerBob

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 08:24:54 am »
Last Saturday (17 Jan) received my pre-order Almond+ via USPS from Amazon fulfillment.  I ordered it on 1 Dec 2014.  Yesterday I successfully installed and set it up for router mode basic LAN & WiFi operation.  Thank you!
Almond+ | Android App | Peanut Plugs | OSRAM Lightify LED/A19/DIM/RGB

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.