bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Goldee Integration  (Read 3088 times)

Offline carpenike

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Goldee Integration
« on: December 27, 2013, 05:20:57 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Just found out about your product today while looking into home automation systems and specifically controllers for zigbee/z-wave. Your device looks very promising from that perspective; the added 802.1AC is a bonus for me.

While researching your product I went down a rabbit trail and found LIFX and Goldee and Hue. The LIFX devices look really cool; especially the WIFI component -- unfortunately it doesn't look like their initial release is intended for recessed lights whereas Hue has something that might fit that bill. Regardless, I was looking at how to control these devices and came across the Goldee; it might work well to allow for individual room controls, but would also be cool if it integrated with Almond+ from an automation / control perspective. IE: Person walks into room and the Goldee detects the motion and changes the lights. Almond+ would also be notified and turn on a security camera, etc.

Ryan

LGNilsson

Re: Goldee Integration
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 12:17:21 am »
Hi Ryan,

It might be something we'll look into once the Almond+ has shipped, but until then, we're on a feature freeze and won't be adding anything new.
I'm sure we'll have a lot more requests for support for a wide range of devices once we get there,  but we're still not quite there yet.

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 21 queries.