Choose style:

Author Topic: From Connecticut  (Read 4573 times)

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
From Connecticut
« on: January 22, 2015, 09:44:16 am »
Hello,

Have been active in the forums, but never posted here. Just saying hello, I am from Connecticut, which for those of you who don't know, is in New England US. I started  playing with home automation, z wave protocol, a few years ago after purchasing a home. I never got far into it because it was so, and largely still is, fragmented. I was a happy / patient customer for the almond+ and am happy with the steps it is taking. I think it is moving in the right direction and that once we get to a solid point of stability I can see the entire ecosystem really improving. I have just started playing with the security sector of the automation department and am looking forward to being able to truly monitor my home while away, I already have an extensive surveillance system installed, but now I will know when I should look based on the notifications from various sensors :). I try to be as helpful as I can in the forum and am frequently asking for advice and making suggestions.

Offline toppquality

• Peanut
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: From Connecticut
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 12:35:48 am »
Keep up the good work... as a newbee I have read all you posts and learned from them, so.... thanks for being here.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: From Connecticut
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 06:55:52 pm »
Happy to help, I'm getting as much out of the forums as possible and learning tons too.  :P

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck