Choose style:

Author Topic: Lamp Modules working with R069 beta plus remote question  (Read 3768 times)

Offline spooky123

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Lamp Modules working with R069 beta plus remote question
« on: January 26, 2015, 11:46:40 am »
I had Leviton DZPD3-1LW an d Linear PD300Z-2 lamp modules that did not work under R066 firmware. They would add as unknown devices. With the latest beta firmware, both add as dimmable multiswitches which is great. I created and test rules with them as well and all is functional.

Also, I associated a GE 45600 and it is added as an unrecognized devices. After adding, pressing any button turns all lamps in the house on or all lamps in the house off.

I need to have some "old fashioned" non-app. non-Almond touch screen interface way of turning select lights on or off so if I have guests or others in the home they can operate lamps. I don't want them on the Almond+ touch screen unless I could lock into an "away from home mode" that only allows someone the interface of on/off of lights. I also don't want everyone having to load and have access to my Almond via the app.

Is there any good means of a "manual" remote unit? I use mostly lamp modules so a guest in the dark isn't going to climb on the back of the couch to press the tiny module button.

Any advice / ideas ?

LGNilsson

Re: Lamp Modules working with R069 beta plus remote question
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 02:46:10 am »
Sadly we don't support secondary controllers as yet and I'm not quite sure when that'll be done, but it's planned.

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 20 queries.