bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Logitech Alert cameras  (Read 2928 times)

Offline chenn78

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Logitech Alert cameras
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:36:07 am »
I installed my Almond + last Tuesday, I run two camera systems at my place, Logitech Alert and D-Link.  All cameras worked great for exactly one week and then the Logitechs all went down and would no longer connect.  I tried rebooting everything and the Logitech cameras have not come back online with the Almond.  I plugged them back into my old Belkin router and they came right back online.  I updated the firmware on the router and that didn't help the Logitech system and now I need to reboot the router every couple of hours to keep the D-Link cameras connected, the D-Link cameras were working fine before the firmware upgrade.  Not sure what else to try.

Offline Rahaman

• Securifi Staff
Re: Logitech Alert cameras
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:22:17 pm »
It will be helpful if you mention the Cameras Model no. and your connection details with Almond +     

Offline chenn78

Re: Logitech Alert cameras
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 07:06:02 am »
The model of the master system is Logitech Alert 750e, they use power line adapters to connect to WFI.  The master system comes with a controller that connect to the router with a cat 5 cable.  I have had the master system control plugged into the wall behind the router for 3 years without problem.  After messing around with it last night I found that the transformer for the Almond + is causing interference with the power line adapters.  I moved the main control to a different electrical line and the cameras came right back up but as soon as I move it back over to the line with the transformer for the Almond + they go down again.  The big problem I am still having though is the routers internet connection becomes completely useless after 8 hours and requires a reboot, this all started after recent firmware upgrade.  The only things that still connect to the router are the android app over Verizon 4g and I can still control the Peanut plug that came with it.  A reboot resolves all connection issue but rebooting every 8 hours isn’t really that convenient. 

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 19 queries.