Choose style:

Author Topic: Scenes  (Read 5889 times)

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Scenes
« on: January 27, 2015, 08:33:09 pm »
I noticed after logging into the cloud site that there is a section for scenes now. Very exciting, any limitations we know of yet?

LGNilsson

Re: Scenes
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:49:12 pm »
Wow, news to me, I'll have to check with the software team, but you're indeed right, there's something there.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 11:38:40 pm »
Seems preliminary, not quite all sensors seem to be on there. I set up a few basic scenes but am currently at work (working through the 2015 Blizzard :P) so can't test till I get home. Interesting that I could setup scenes from there but not rules.

One of the things not supported is the peanut plug.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:17:50 am by mparadis »

DeveshRai

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 12:48:25 am »
@mparadis: We are working on Scenes at this time, the Scenes tab that you saw on the connect website was a part of a test, the tab will be removed very soon (all the features/experience isn't quite there yet). However, while you can see it, it will work if you are using the latest beta firmware. Rest assured, this is a feature that is coming in a few weeks for both the local web interface and the connect website.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 12:59:47 am »
Thanks for the info @Devesh. Should I delete my scene so they don't become "stuck" when the tab is removed? Out of curiosity is this also going to make it to the apps at some point as well? Keep up the good work!

DeveshRai

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 02:01:28 am »
Yes, I would recommend removing it. It is our endeavour to have all the interfaces at feature parity by the end of the quarter. So the apps, connect and local web interface will have all the same features.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 02:05:58 am »
Very good. For what it is worth. I did trigger one and the sensors that should have changed appeared to do so. As I said I wasn't home so this was just based on their reported state being changed.

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.