Choose style:

Author Topic: Frimware R070 Updated  (Read 14045 times)

Offline Talard

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Frimware R070 Updated
« on: February 11, 2015, 06:48:57 am »
I just get the R070 update and rules finally include ON/OFF plug-in switchs (EVR_AN158-6P3).
I can use Aeon Labs Aotech Multi-Sensor as IF condition and plug-in switch for THEN !

- EDIT -
The wether screen App is OK, i got a "can't find" message, then try again and it worked !
All Z-wave device are manageble from the Almond+ screen but only Plug-in an motion work on Web-UI and nothing from android app.
- EDIT -

A bing improvment for me so ! Keep going !
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:13:09 am by Talard »

LGNilsson

Re: Frimware R070 Updated
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:58:12 am »
New apps are coming, but they're still trailing the firmware release a bit.

Offline mr23

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Firmware R070 Updated
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 09:06:06 am »
My LCD says up to date. It has candidate 70 zb005.
Is that the release image too, or is it not recognizing the beta as different?

Offline Richel

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:51 am »
As I wrote in another post, with the firmware update to R070, I cannot see the USB share drive in Windows 7, although I can find it mounted with the use of puTTY.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Elliott

LGNilsson

Re: Firmware R070 Updated
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 09:49:27 am »
My LCD says up to date. It has candidate 70 zb005.
Is that the release image too, or is it not recognizing the beta as different?

It's the same release.

LGNilsson

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 10:03:19 am »
As I wrote in another post, with the firmware update to R070, I cannot see the USB share drive in Windows 7, although I can find it mounted with the use of puTTY.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Elliott

I'll have to check tomorrow.

Offline xaminmo

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 11:04:52 am »
I'm using AP mode.  Upgrade went smothly.

The beta time and temp apps work, though:
* Weather says it cannot update, but after a couple of tries, it works.
* It would be nice to have both time and temp on the same display.
* The "update succeeded" popup takes a long time to clear, and tapping doesn't seem to clear it faster.

Status shows connected devices by count, but there's no way to list the MAC addresses or other info.  (Probably should have called that out some time in the past as a suggested interface enhancement.)

I've only been on R070 for a little over 4 hours, but everything *seems* stable.  The router is a little warm, but I keep it flat instead of wall mounted.  It's not unreasonably warm.
Geek, pilot, cyclist, parent.

Offline buckslayr

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 07:02:16 pm »
Just got my Almond + today.  Update went smoothly.  No issues - working great.

Offline jmschnur

• Chestnut
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 10:10:40 pm »
Getting a can not connect message after about 65%. I will try tomorrow.

Offline scroder

• Chestnut
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 10:38:42 pm »
Having problems with 2 things. First I can't get the right time on the router, if I do auto it is way off and if I manually set it it says its like 16 hrs ahead. Second, this is my first time playing with the rules for sensors and I followed the wiki. I want my front porch light to come on 4 hrs or so every night. I set up the rules and no response. Attached is a pic of how I have it set up.

LGNilsson

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 12:21:03 am »
Please see http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,2267.msg11823.html#msg11823

Thanks,

Elliott

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 12:21:48 am »
Cree connected light bulbs pair in this release! Almond says 99% regardless of what the actual setting is, but it's a start :)

Linear Z-Wave 500W Wall Mount Dimmer Switch shows up as a multilevel switch and not just an unsupported device! values can be set with the touchscreen slider and toggled in the web interface but just having the switch in 'connected devices' makes the almond app crash on launch (on fetching sensors). I removed the app and installed the app again and submitted a few crash reports.

After troubleshooting this problem and removing all devices, clearing data and cache in the app, uninstalling and installing again it crashes every time i open it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:32:31 am by jamenlang »
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

LGNilsson

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 12:37:37 am »
Having problems with 2 things. First I can't get the right time on the router, if I do auto it is way off and if I manually set it it says its like 16 hrs ahead. Second, this is my first time playing with the rules for sensors and I followed the wiki. I want my front porch light to come on 4 hrs or so every night. I set up the rules and no response. Attached is a pic of how I have it set up.

Let me get the Wiki page done on how do do this in OpenWRT. It's just a matter of seeing the correct time zone.

LGNilsson

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 12:49:19 am »
We're aware of this issue with some bulbs. We're getting samples and will get this fixed.

We got updated apps coming, not sure why that should cause the app to crash though.

Cree connected light bulbs pair in this release! Almond says 99% regardless of what the actual setting is, but it's a start :)

Linear Z-Wave 500W Wall Mount Dimmer Switch shows up as a multilevel switch and not just an unsupported device! values can be set with the touchscreen slider and toggled in the web interface but just having the switch in 'connected devices' makes the almond app crash on launch (on fetching sensors). I removed the app and installed the app again and submitted a few crash reports.

After troubleshooting this problem and removing all devices, clearing data and cache in the app, uninstalling and installing again it crashes every time i open it.

Offline jmschnur

• Chestnut
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 07:46:53 am »
Update worked this morning

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 17 queries.