bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Frimware R070 Updated  (Read 14109 times)

Offline JesseD

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Frimware R070 Updated
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 09:51:09 am »
No problems updating...it was fast an awesome.

There are a couple of things I noticed though:

1- I lost communication with some of my sensors.  Ill try to delete and read tonight...
2- I still cant edit rules.  This sucks since if I make a mistake or want to change things around as Im experimenting, I have to delete and start all over

but I love my Almond!

LGNilsson

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 10:43:44 am »
Editing is planned for the next firmware release, but I can't promise it'll be there.

Odd about the sensors, that shouldn't have happened.

Offline Richel

• Beta Testers
Re: Firmware R070 Updated
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 01:18:07 pm »

Offline snakeey11

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 03:07:42 pm »
Linear Z-Wave 500W Wall Mount Dimmer Switch shows up as a multilevel switch and not just an unsupported device! values can be set with the touchscreen slider and toggled in the web interface but just having the switch in 'connected devices' makes the almond app crash on launch (on fetching sensors). I removed the app and installed the app again and submitted a few crash reports.

It's still showing as an unsupported device for me; did you have to re-pair it?  Note that I am actually able to set the light level on the touchscreen, however.

Offline tinkerman

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 04:52:56 pm »
It's still showing as an unsupported device for me; did you have to re-pair it?  Note that I am actually able to set the light level on the touchscreen, however.

mine's working properly. but i did pair it after upgrade. yeah maybe a re-pair will do the trick.

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 05:48:51 pm »
I did have to repair re-pair it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:33:35 pm by jamenlang »
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Offline tacain

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 09:13:45 pm »
Hmmm...  Update worked a lot better for most than it did for me. Running as a range extender with WPA2 wireless security. Firmware update initiated from LCD appeared to go smoothly, but, after reboot LCD does not respond to screen presses at all. Power cycled a couple times with same result. Found after one of the power cycles that if I pressed a screen button very quickly after the screen initialized, I could get 1 button press to work, but, nothing after that. Acts like it is stuck in an infinite loop. Sensor controls don't work. SSID shows up on my computer intermittently. Guess a hard reset is my next try.

Offline sdn3rd

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 10:15:28 pm »
Still says beta at the bottom, still says beta on the rules tab.  Could have updated it!

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 10:39:24 pm »
One thing I noticed is the update reset my time zone.  If you have time based rules, make sure you fix your time zone.

LGNilsson

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2015, 04:54:32 am »
Hmmm...  Update worked a lot better for most than it did for me. Running as a range extender with WPA2 wireless security. Firmware update initiated from LCD appeared to go smoothly, but, after reboot LCD does not respond to screen presses at all. Power cycled a couple times with same result. Found after one of the power cycles that if I pressed a screen button very quickly after the screen initialized, I could get 1 button press to work, but, nothing after that. Acts like it is stuck in an infinite loop. Sensor controls don't work. SSID shows up on my computer intermittently. Guess a hard reset is my next try.

Hmmm, if this persists, please contact our support team.

LGNilsson

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 04:55:03 am »
Still says beta at the bottom, still says beta on the rules tab.  Could have updated it!

At the bottom of what?
Rules will be in beta for quite some time, as it's still a work in progress.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 07:10:37 am »
One thing I noticed is the update reset my time zone.  If you have time based rules, make sure you fix your time zone.

Thanks for that tidbit. The clock on LCD was still showing the proper time, so I had not even noticed the system time had reset to UTC. That would definitely explain why my night lights were not turning on and why I had to delete the rules to turn them on manually.

Offline coderunner

• Backer
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 11:08:07 am »

I had the same issue.  Did make for a confusing couple of minutes while testing new rule functionality.

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 08:06:24 am »
I'm also now getting rules getting mixed and firing withy the wrong triggers. Put and example in the misfiring rules thread.

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 12:20:18 pm »
LARS:  FYI on my sensors going crazy with R70. 

The sensors work....but manually...the rules are not working anymore...so Ill try deleting and redoing them...Ill give you an update

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.

bottleneck