bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Sensor Trigger Notifications  (Read 12791 times)

Offline mr23

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Sensor Trigger Notifications
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 01:04:09 am »
Installed R072.

Did not affect the Almond App issue, when changing Notify Me, the Name/Location fields get cleared; close/open wrench/settings and they are restored.

The Notifications page only shows On and Off events, but no level/% events.

You should add an About page to the Almond App, so one can easily query the app release version. Play reports it as 0.3.15b

Offline devi

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 02:50:51 am »
App issue is not related to Firmware. We will fix it in the next release. Notifications come even if the dimmer brightness is changed, are you not getting them?

Offline mr23

• Backer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 07:15:18 pm »
App issue is not related to Firmware. We will fix it in the next release. Notifications come even if the dimmer brightness is changed, are you not getting them?

There are 4 "dimmed to x%" notifications in the app Notification Logs, only one since updating to R072. 3 of them are "dimmed to 99%". Apr 4 was the only time a non-99% value was recorded "dimmed to 74%". I updated to R072 on the 11th.

If I use http://10.10.10.254/cgi-bin/luci and adjust the slider level, no notifications result. I mostly use the slider to set the light level, whether turning on/off/etc.

If the lamps are on, and then I turn them off via a wall switch, (of course) the Almond+ doesn't notice. But when I turn them back on a short time later using the wall switch, there is no notification.

And if I turn more than 1 lamp on or off in a short period not all of the lamp changes are notified every time.

Offline rouz42

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 08:42:57 am »
Ive stopped receiving notifications on my android app. When I have the sensor view up on my app I can see the door open and close changing status. The notification is set to always.

I do not get any notifications of the status change. Done everything I could think of.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 09:15:59 am »
Are you able to see any notifications for any other sensors, or just the one? Is the status updated correctly on the cloud site?
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Offline devi

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 01:23:26 am »
Ive stopped receiving notifications on my android app. When I have the sensor view up on my app I can see the door open and close changing status. The notification is set to always.

I do not get any notifications of the status change. Done everything I could think of.
@rouz42

Please do the following
1. Logout from the app
2. In the phone go to Settings-> Apps -> Almond-> Clear data/Clear cache
3. Login again.

If you still dont receive notifications, let me know.

Offline mr23

• Backer
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 11:22:24 pm »
With R079 and 4.2 only on/off are logged, still no percentage dimmed entries.

There are 4 "dimmed to x%" notifications in the app Notification Logs, only one since updating to R072. 3 of them are "dimmed to 99%". Apr 4 was the only time a non-99% value was recorded "dimmed to 74%". I updated to R072 on the 11th.

If I use http://10.10.10.254/cgi-bin/luci and adjust the slider level, no notifications result. I mostly use the slider to set the light level, whether turning on/off/etc.

If the lamps are on, and then I turn them off via a wall switch, (of course) the Almond+ doesn't notice. But when I turn them back on a short time later using the wall switch, there is no notification.

And if I turn more than 1 lamp on or off in a short period not all of the lamp changes are notified every time.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.