bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: R70 fobs still not quite right in rules  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Mishakim

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
R70 fobs still not quite right in rules
« on: February 15, 2015, 12:03:56 pm »
Rules for the securify fobs still don't quite match the actual fobs or the sensor state. Now, the rules show five buttons, arm, disarm , perimeter, panic, and emergency, but there are only four buttons. Three of those match what the sensor tab reports when pressing the buttons on the fob, but neither panic nor emergency (nor anything else) come up when pressing the fourth button (star).  Also, it would be nice if the first two names actually matched the button labels (lock/unlock, not arm/disarm)

LGNilsson

Re: R70 fobs still not quite right in rules
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 03:33:52 am »
Well, technically it is arm/disarm, as it's meant to arm/disarm your "alarm" and this is also why the third is arm perimeter as it's sort of the night mode where only certain sensors are supposed to be armed so you don't trigger an alert/siren etc. because you went for a glass of water in the middle of the night.

I'm not sure about the fourth button, I've asked them about this as well and I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I'll check again.

Offline Mishakim

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R70 fobs still not quite right in rules
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 09:45:39 am »
Thanks.  I understand the reason for the names, I'm just saying since the buttons show locks, that's what I'd call them in the UI. Also the icons in the UI don't match the buttons for those two, but do for perimeter (key with check or x, vs padlock open or closed

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.