bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Schlage Keyless Lock Support in R70?  (Read 13045 times)

Offline Inimical

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Schlage Keyless Lock Support in R70?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 08:07:29 am »
Which model of lock and which firmware version? I don't think good comparisons can be made without those details.

So far no one has reported being able to view the stored codes, regardless of firmware.

Offline Quikster

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 09:22:08 am »
it may be  the lock, I recently bought the one from monoprice.com and I can see the codes I've added.

Offline bwainscott

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 09:49:32 am »
it may be  the lock, I recently bought the one from monoprice.com and I can see the codes I've added.

I have a Yale YRD240, and codes I add or change via the web UI show up and behave consistently, so I'm sure the experience varies from lock to lock.  The only major issue I have is that I can't delete codes.  With R70as the lock state in the web UI seems to keep sync with the actual lock pretty well.

Offline Blueiris8

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 06:36:40 am »
I have the Schlage also.  It used to work fine with the almond, until a couple weeks ago.  Now it just sits there "processing".

Offline DerProfi

• Acorn
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 07:49:05 pm »
I have the Schlage also.  It used to work fine with the almond, until a couple weeks ago.  Now it just sits there "processing".
Which Schlage, and which firmware?

Offline intrepidpursuit

• Backer
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 03:14:16 pm »
I have the Schlage BE469NX deadbolt. It pairs up and on the Almond+ I get the ability to lock and unlock the deadbolt. The codes don't work because it insists the code has to be 6 digits long and doesn't show any existing codes, but the options shows up to enter codes. From the app the lock shows up but does nothing. I get an unlocked icon which seems like it should lock the door when pressed, but it does nothing.

So my home automation controller allows me to lock and unlock my door with only 5 presses to a touch screen on front of it. That is it. Pretty pointless.

Offline lmmmmm

• Chestnut
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 02:53:50 pm »
i just installed a BE469 lock.

Was able to get it paired and use the app to lock/unlock.

Do need to refresh to make sure one gets the current status.

I can add/remove user codes even though the app says it didnt connect. When I go and try the codes they do work.

My main issue is I am using the A+ as a router and when the A+ is on the other side of the house I couldnt get the app or UI to work. Once I moved the A+ very close to the BE469 I can control the lock/unlock.

My sticker stated it was v6.8

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 09:43:28 am »
Okay so I haven't tried it in the latest firmware ( 70 ) but let me add to the last reply.

For me, the codes to work.  Have worked since day one but the issue is that it will not save your assignment.  Let me clarify-I can go in to the UI and tell it :

User1 = 1111
User 2= 2222
User 3= 3333

It will not let me change the user name.....and after I hit save, I can go to my lock and the codes work.  BUt if you go back into the UI, it appears that you have not assigned user1 any code....so it doesn't do a good job in telling you with users already have assigned codes and which ones don't.  So you have to remember what users you assigned.

Makes sense?

Im going to redo my codes tonight with the new firmware and hope the support has imporved

Firmware 72 has not corrected the problem above.  I understand that rules and automation are low in the priority list but it seems like being able to save and view the different codes you have assigned for the lock is a fundamental requirement.  In addition, if I assign a temp code and then want to delete it, I don't think I can because I cant see the codes I previously assigned and when I go to the user, its blank already so how does one delete a user with no code? Is there any chance that this could be fixed for firmware 73?

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2015, 01:51:53 am »
Bump

Offline JesseD

• Backer
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 10:33:26 pm »
BUMP BUMP

Offline rag1998

• Backer
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2015, 04:04:12 pm »
After couple tries or so I was able to add one lock! But can't do anything with it since it gets stuck on processing and doesn't go anywhere, lock works fine with a winkhub so I doubt the problem is with the locks firmware, looks more like some compatibility issue with Almond

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck