Choose style:

Author Topic: R70- Editing Rules in the offing?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Ab

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
R70- Editing Rules in the offing?
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:23:54 am »
Is there a future update that will allow us to edit Rules. If not please consider including this, as it is really make things easy if you have to change times or add to or remove a device from a rule.

I recall there being a mention of the clock allowing for daytime savings time and having rules based on dawn/dusk based on local time of Year etc. If not already being considered, please do include this, these will be great features to have.

Is the enerwave ZWN-RSM2 going to be supported soon? A+ does see them and allow me to operate them, but only one of the switchs are recognized and can be operated. Hoping to have the full functionality soon. http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,2044.msg7640.html#msg7640

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: R70- Editing Rules in the offing?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 11:12:33 am »
Editing is coming.

Offline Ohiomedic

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 08:20:19 pm »
Is there a future update that will allow us to edit Rules. If not please consider including this, as it is really make things easy if you have to change times or add to or remove a device from a rule.

I recall there being a mention of the clock allowing for daytime savings time and having rules based on dawn/dusk based on local time of Year etc. If not already being considered, please do include this, these will be great features to have.

Is the enerwave ZWN-RSM2 going to be supported soon? A+ does see them and allow me to operate them, but only one of the switchs are recognized and can be operated. Hoping to have the full functionality soon. http://forum.securifi.com/index.php/topic,2044.msg7640.html#msg7640
I think it was mentioned that changing to daylight savings time, and dawn/dusk will becoming after the time and weather apps get all the bugs worked out. Don't quote me on this, but I think it was mentioned some where.

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 05:35:03 am »
The option to edit rules will be in the next release. We're already testing it internally and it seems to be working well so far.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck