Choose style:

Author Topic: Qubino flush dimmer, added sucessfully but not working  (Read 7306 times)

Offline sfalc

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Qubino flush dimmer, added sucessfully but not working
« on: March 26, 2015, 12:58:33 pm »
The Qubino dimmer is added correctly and detected as the multilevelSwitch it is, per its Z-wave command class.
However the dimming and on/off functionality does not work.
I've read that you are working with them to support their forthcoming Z-wave plus devices, please add this as well.
It is the only trailing edge dimmer available so it is pretty useful.
Almond+ with 2 dimmer switches, 2 binary on/off switches, 1 Qubino Flush dimmer, 1 Aeontec micro dimmer, 1 Fibaro Dimmer 2, 1 Lightify RGBW bulb, 2 Lightify Flex RGBW Led strip, 1 WeMo Bulb, 1 Fibaro magnetic door sensor, Vision PIR & temperature sensor.

LGNilsson

Re: Qubino flush dimmer, added sucessfully but not working
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:43:07 pm »
That's odd. Is this a Z-Wave Plus dimmer?
They have sold some products with the 300-series chipset and they are as far as I'm aware moving to the 500-series.
We should have one, as we were given one at CES (although I don't remember if it was a dimmer or a switch), so I've asked the software team to look into it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:58:34 pm by Lars »

Offline sfalc

• Backer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 02:46:06 am »
No I don't think so, it is not marked as such. Checking their homepage and product catalogue it seems that they aren't yet selling any Z-wave plus devices.

The problem might be related to it having power and temperature measurement capability?
Almond+ with 2 dimmer switches, 2 binary on/off switches, 1 Qubino Flush dimmer, 1 Aeontec micro dimmer, 1 Fibaro Dimmer 2, 1 Lightify RGBW bulb, 2 Lightify Flex RGBW Led strip, 1 WeMo Bulb, 1 Fibaro magnetic door sensor, Vision PIR & temperature sensor.

LGNilsson

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:58:53 am »
No, that shouldn't be related, as I said, we have one and I've asked the software team to have a look see at what's going on, as whatever it is, it's not the way it should be.

Offline sfalc

• Backer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 11:44:37 am »
Great! I did try it with R72, still not working but I kinda expected that.  :)
Removed and re-added first, cold boot etc.

LGNilsson

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 11:03:02 am »
It was actually working in an older firmware, some changes caused a few problems and it's been corrected for the next release.

Offline sfalc

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 03:40:38 pm »
Excellent! Thanks for the quick reply.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck