Choose style:

Author Topic: Hello Almonders!  (Read 4616 times)

Offline bebopblues

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello Almonders!
« on: February 23, 2015, 02:17:03 pm »
I have Verizon FiOS and the router they gave me was not working well. Wifi signal strength is weak and it lags intermittently, plus it performs under 2ghz spectrum, no 5ghz option. So I came to know the Securifi Almond products when I was looking for a new router. Looking through Amazon, the original Almond came out way on top based on customer ratings. As I read more about it, I came to the Securifi website and saw that they are working on a newer version, the Almond+. Having interest in home automation, I signed up for the newsletter. Passed forward 6 months or so, and I got an email that the Almonds+ was ready for sale. I immediately placed a pre-order. Another 3 months went by and finally the Almond+ was at my door step. I didn't initially got it hooked up right away, but finally got it set up and loving it.

Amritendu

Re: Hello Almonders!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 03:28:01 pm »
Welcome to the Securifi Family !

Offline mparadis

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Hello Almonders!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 06:06:48 pm »
I'm setting up one for my parents for similar reasons (they have Comcast though and currently rent a modem / router gateway, so I purchased them a modem and Almond+) and will get them set up this week.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.