bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Cloud down?  (Read 6120 times)

Offline mjohns254

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Cloud down?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 07:49:16 pm »
My IOS App for Almond+ says the router is down  (My Almond+ is located in my condo 200 miles away so I can't check it's status in person).  However, my dropcam is working so I assume the router is in fact working.  This situation has been going on for at least 10 hours.

Offline devi

• Securifi Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 01:14:47 am »
Cloud was down on Friday for long time and on Saturday for 1  hour. It is fine after that.  Please try rebooting the Almond and if the Almond still shows offline or if it is fluctating between online and offline, please email [suspicious]could@securifi.com[/suspicious] with your MAC.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:10:59 am by Lars »

Offline mjohns254

• Backer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 03:29:08 pm »
still down.  For the whole weekend.  I know my router is working, but IOS app says not available

Offline sfalc

• Backer
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 03:36:32 pm »
still down.  For the whole weekend.  I know my router is working, but IOS app says not available

Have you tried to reboot the router?
Mine worked fine but was still unavailable from the app. A reboot fixed it immediately.
Almond+ with 2 dimmer switches, 2 binary on/off switches, 1 Qubino Flush dimmer, 1 Aeontec micro dimmer, 1 Fibaro Dimmer 2, 1 Lightify RGBW bulb, 2 Lightify Flex RGBW Led strip, 1 WeMo Bulb, 1 Fibaro magnetic door sensor, Vision PIR & temperature sensor.

Offline obmd1

• Backer
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 03:56:26 pm »
all connectivity was down this morning. Hard wired connections and wireless clients lost internet connectitvity and the iOS app read offline. LCD interface diagnostics read all clear. Reboot fixed it.

R70as.

Offline mjohns254

• Backer
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 07:14:35 pm »
My router is located in a second home 200 miles from my home so I can't reboot my router without the IOS App which is off-line...... I know the router is physically working because I use a Drop Cam to monitor the property. It is functioning.  The PC based program also says Almond is offline.  Securifi via email says:

Hi there,

We're planning to update our cloud servers at 1am PT on March 11. We expect the downtime to be under 30 minutes. Please note that during this downtime you can still control your devices through the local Web Interface (default IP: 10.10.10.254). And all your Rules will continue to work as they run locally on the Almond+.

Once our cloud servers are back up, your Almond+ should connect back to the cloud automatically. In the unlikely event, your Almond+ shows up as Offline in the mobile apps or connect.securifi.com, please reboot your Almond+.

Thank You

The Almond+ Team

Hopefully this will be fixed then. 

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 18 queries.

bottleneck