Choose style:

Author Topic: History / User support for Locks  (Read 3293 times)

Offline d.kiran

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
History / User support for Locks
« on: March 11, 2015, 12:07:52 pm »
Hi,

I don't see an option to see the history of when each of my doors are opened. I would like to see a history of who opened the door and when. Right now the UI has User numbers. It would be great to add alias for those users so that I can see if me or my wife or my daughter opened the door and who leaves it open all the time.

--Kiran

Offline Quikster

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: History / User support for Locks
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 02:28:40 pm »
It doesn't show who, at least mine doesn't but if you turn on notifications for a door to always it will log when a sensor is triggered. For example I have it turned on for my front deadbolt and I have a log of each time it is locked and unlocked, just doesn't say which user code it was that did so.

LGNilsson

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 06:16:25 am »
This is planned, but it's going to take some time until it's implemented.

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 04:48:38 pm »
That feature was always promised on Wink, all I ever got (when it worked) was a log that I opened the door (if I looked at log on my phone/tablet)  , or if I looked at the log on the daughter or wife's phone/tablet the log would say they had opened the door.

I think we all want the logs to show which kid it was sneaking it at 3am :D ,of course that is provided the kids do NOT know each other's code. A good way to frame your sister though LOL.

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.