bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3249 times)

Offline adam_baldwin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:20:57 pm »
Hey everyone.

I haven't done much with home automation other than research protocols and products and talk to people about it. I have a blank canvas of a house about to be finished building that I'm excited to be in and tinkering with.

As for me personally I break things for a living, specifically web apps, at a place called ^Lift Security. Excited to tinker with the product. :)

LGNilsson

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 10:44:59 pm »
Hi adam_baldwin,

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like the Almond+ will end up being the centre of your home automation system and I hope that it'll be a product that lives up to your expectations. We're working hard at making it easy to use, but at the same time we want it to offer added functionality for those that want to tinker with it.

Cheers

/Lars

Offline Patrick Wilson

• Cashew
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 05:42:31 am »
Hey everyone.

I haven't done much with home automation other than research protocols and products and talk to people about it. I have a blank canvas of a house about to be finished building that I'm excited to be in and tinkering with.

As for me personally I break things for a living, specifically web apps, at a place called ^Lift Security. Excited to tinker with the product. :)

I wish I was in your position.  I have never lived in a "new" house,  so I've never had an opportunity to be able to "pre-wire" networking and "home-automation" infastructure "into" my walls.   I'm usually the guy tacking all my CAT6 cables down with a T-25 Cable stapler.  Sounds like you'll be all setup by the time your Almond+ arrives.

Good luck with your new home.   Welcome to the Securifi Forums.
Patrick Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.