Choose style:

Author Topic: Smart Notifications  (Read 3718 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Smart Notifications
« on: April 11, 2015, 05:13:35 pm »
Is it possible in future ..get a smart notifications from Almond plus ...like your heater is on for more than two hours did you want to turn off or light is on and there is no motion etc...

thanks
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Smart Notifications
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 03:28:58 pm »
You can already set the app to push notifications, but I can't attest to their reliability since I have I have Kindle Fires, and the app is not 100% compatible. One of the things missing on the Almond App in the Fire OS is push notifications.

Offline fillibar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Smart Notifications
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 05:55:02 pm »
Notification is based on state change at this time, so no, you cannot get your "it has been on for more than 2 hours" currently. Whether Rules include a notification method in the future... That would all you many options if it did. Right now the workaround would be to have something monitor the state changes (an app like Tasker maybe).
Almond 3 mesh handling the home.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.