Choose style:

Author Topic: unable to view router page  (Read 3294 times)

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
unable to view router page
« on: April 13, 2015, 10:55:22 am »
The app says it's not able to connect to the router. The sensor list shows up just fine, but going to the router tab results in an error about not being able to connect. Previously when I've had this problem, I have rebooted the router to resolve the problem but for the last week or so I haven't been able to resolve it. I sent the router logs to support but I'm not sure if it will do much good. The router is running R072 and the app is .3.15b Has anyone else had this issue?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:08:45 am by jamenlang »
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Offline devi

• Securifi Staff
Re: unable to view router page
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 02:47:18 am »
I have seen the logs, are there any special characters in the SSID? If so, can you remove the special characters and check? As everything else seems fine, You are connected to cloud and you are able to control the devices right?

Offline jamenlang

• Backer
Re: unable to view router page
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 04:05:19 pm »
Nothing special, just A-Za-z, are there fail to connect logs from the app itself that i can provide?
3x Cree connected bulbs - mostly working, some toggle failures using the app; Monoprice PIR - working, waiting for temperature rules;  Trane Thermostat - working; Linear T500Z - working; 3x GE outlets - working; Aeon G2 micro switch, working.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck