bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: What is available at Lowes or Home Depot or Menards that works with the Almond +  (Read 5293 times)

Offline pete

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I am aware that their Iris Z-Wave stuff works. 

What else is available at Lowes or Home Depot or Menards that would work with the Almond +?

Zigbee is preferred.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:12:01 pm by pete »
[img width= height= alt=" width="250" height="52" class="bbc_img resized]http://forum.securifi.com/Themes/Firox_multicolor_by_SMFSimple/images/logo.png[/img]
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

LGNilsson

Lowe's doesn't stock a whole bunch of ZigBee stuff.

This should work - http://www.lowes.com/pd_505239-52997-NCZ-3014_0__?productId=50053871&Ntt=iris&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Diris%26page%3D2&facetInfo=
It's a tad expensive for what it is though, but it's very compact.
NYCE will start selling their sensors on Amazon shortly though.

Beyond that I can't spot anything else.

As for Home Depot, they have few more things.

The GE/Wink Link bulbs and the Cree Connected bulb (still not 100% compatible). I think the Quirky Outlink and Tapt should work as well, but I'm not 100% sure they do. Apparently the discontinued the Quirky Tripper two pack of door/window sensors, I know those work.

Menards has the Sylvania/Osram IQ11 down light, which was the the first ZigBee bulb we officially supported. The Osram Lightify tunable white bulb also works. Otherwise they only seem to sell Insteon and Lutron products.

That's what I can find online...

Offline pete

Thank-you Lars.

Stopped by Lowes early this morning.  Didn't find much.  Noticed that the Iris stuff doesn't really have any descriptive radio labels.

Display / devices was a bit light.
[img width= height= alt=" width="250" height="52" class="bbc_img resized]http://forum.securifi.com/Themes/Firox_multicolor_by_SMFSimple/images/logo.png[/img]
Pete
Lockport, IL  USA

Offline rldreams

• Beta Testers
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I picked up one of the GoControl Home security suites at Home Depot today. 3 D/W triggers, PIR and a siren/strobe for $99.
Be prepared to do some digging/climbing to get it . It's been in the weekly flyer the past two weeks, but is not on display anywhere. Using the HD app "in stock  isle 6 slot 7"  I was able to find a case of them on an upper shelf , pulled the box down myself and took one out.

Everything paired without issue and is working perfectly with A+. The PIR is also a temperature sensor. Unfortunately I did not notice this and paired it as just motion and not multi sensor. It is still updating the temperature every time it changes on the LCD, but I have no option to use the temp as a trigger.

Offline mparadis

• Backer
Interesting, I will keep that in mind. I heard they discontinued the trippers already. That may be a good replacement. I noticed it looks like that is the normal price at home depot, wonder if they'll do a special price at some point.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.

bottleneck