bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: 5ghz going out  (Read 8717 times)

Offline SethB

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: 5ghz going out
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 06:41:14 pm »
Sadly, that's not the cause of my 5Ghz problems, I used my tablet to pick out a wide open chunk of airspace, there's only one other 5Ghz network I can even see, and it's at the opposite end of the spectrum.  It just dies, like a memory leak almost, as it seems to happen in a day or two if I download some large Xbox One games, or in a week if there hasn't been much traffic.  It'll stay dead until I reboot, so it's not just some transient interference causing a minor blip, I can leave for the weekend, come home, and find my computer hasn't had internet for 2 days until I reboot, though the 2.4Ghz network has been up the whole time.  At this point, my fix has been to order a new NetGear R7000, and I'll stick the A+ in my closet for six months or so...

Offline synapse007

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 09:58:08 pm »
I had 5Ghz disconnect every day. I solved it by factory reset and reconfigured the router manually which was a pain with respect to resetting zigbee, zwave devices, static ip for specific devices, etc

(When I restored through previous configuration backups, problem reoccured. I had tried the wifi scanner, etc which did not work for me. I am the only 5ghz network among my neighbors. )

Offline tonythetech

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2015, 01:47:14 am »
...When I restored through previous configuration backups, problem reoccured.

You should send your configuration backup to securifi support - they can restore to a test unit and diagnose the issue.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 17 queries.