bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: How to implement a alarm system  (Read 6551 times)

Offline pluggin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How to implement a alarm system
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:45:58 pm »
Im newie in this world. So Im asking if is posible to disarm a trigger siren using the touch screen of an Almod+ using a pin code.
kind regards
Almod+ - 4 open/close door sensor - 1 Peanut Plug - 1 Aeotec multisensor - 1 Aeotec microdrimmer - 1 everspring siren - 2 Almond keyfob

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How to implement a alarm system
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 03:17:26 pm »
Im newie in this world. So Im asking if is posible to disarm a trigger siren using the touch screen of an Almod+ using a pin code.
kind regards

hi pluggin i did not understand ur question you mean u want to deactivate the siren via almond plus touch screen? yes u can and u can also set a password for the almond plus touch screen... i using the key fob from securifi to activate and deactivate the siren like "If Arm all and the door is open Then activate the siren" to deactivate "If dearm pressed then turn off siren"..

Thanks
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline Fire69

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 04:39:41 pm »
What siren are you using?

Offline pluggin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 06:08:10 pm »
hi pluggin i did not understand ur question you mean u want to deactivate the siren via almond plus touch screen? yes u can and u can also set a password for the almond plus touch screen... i using the key fob from securifi to activate and deactivate the siren like "If Arm all and the door is open Then activate the siren" to deactivate "If dearm pressed then turn off siren"..

Thanks
Yes thats what I mean. I resolved like this... When the Siren is fire I stop it inside "connected sensor" + Siren Sensor +  option OFF. Im doing right?

The siren is a Everspring SE812-2
Almod+ - 4 open/close door sensor - 1 Peanut Plug - 1 Aeotec multisensor - 1 Aeotec microdrimmer - 1 everspring siren - 2 Almond keyfob

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 04:23:27 am »
Yes thats what I mean. I resolved like this... When the Siren is fire I stop it inside "connected sensor" + Siren Sensor +  option OFF. Im doing right?

The siren is a Everspring SE812-2

Yes u are correct or u can do this via almond plus app for Android or iOS ..
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 19 queries.

bottleneck