bottleneck
Choose style:

Author Topic: Almond iOS app 1.5 is released with notifications  (Read 12021 times)

Offline umar

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Almond iOS app 1.5 is released with notifications
« on: May 21, 2015, 06:25:18 pm »
Almond plus iOS app 1.5 is released with notifications supports and colour changing options to hue bulbs ...notifications works well ...

Thanks to securifi team ...

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 06:28:49 pm by umar »
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline obmd1

• Backer
Re: Almond iOS app 1.5 is released with notifications
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 10:10:02 pm »
Interesting. It will be nice to have notifications. I note that the UI changes very little. You should know that after the update, all my flood sensors show as "flooded", while they are "okay' via the connect.securifi interface, as well as the web-browser direct interface.

I presume when it really does flood, I'll get a push notification from the router to that effect.

Probably should have a look at this.

Offline Darwin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:02 pm »
You should know that after the update, all my flood sensors show as "flooded", while they are "okay' via the connect.securifi interface, as well as the web-browser direct interface.

Similar here. On the updated iOS app, my flood sensor now shows "flooded" and smoke detector shows "smoke detected". I was away when I updated the app, but still did a quick confirm with the security cams to ensure sure my house wasn't somehow simultaneously on fire and flooded. My browser direct interface does however show the correct states.

I just did a quick test of the flood sensor and when I wet the flood sensor, it toggles to "OK". The alerts appear correct as "detected water" and "stopped leaking". Hopefully an easy fix...

So far so good with everything else. Very workable. Thank you!

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 03:23:43 am »
Hi Darwin I have two flood sensors I don't have these issues in iOS app its shows "ok" after updated and it change the status only it detects water .. ..may be a simple restart of app will solve the problem...thanks for the solution..

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:54:44 am by umar »
Almond + with 3 Open close sensors,2 Water sensors,4 Key fobs,1 Motion sensor,Everspring SE 812 siren,Fibaro FGWPE-101 zwave wall plug,3 Philips Hue Bulbs. Everspring wall plug AN180-6,Everspring zwave plus micro module dimmer AD146,Fibaro motion sensor,Fibaro smoke sensor,Fibaro Flood sensor

Offline Darwin

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:53:16 am »
I've re-started the app and the router for good measure, but the sensors are still showing reverse status on the iOS app. The flood sensor is an Everspring Z-Wave and the smoke detector is a First Alert ZCOMBO (G).

Offline devi

• Securifi Staff
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 11:07:45 am »
I've re-started the app and the router for good measure, but the sensors are still showing reverse status on the iOS app. The flood sensor is an Everspring Z-Wave and the smoke detector is a First Alert ZCOMBO (G).

Yeah there is problem with app with one type of flood sensor, where it is showing reverse of the actual condition, we will be fixing it and releasing it soon.

Offline umar

• Backer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 11:16:58 am »

Ok  I have the  securifi flood sensor zigbee one ..so why I did not had this issues ...

Offline engr.jpc

• Backer
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 09:41:52 pm »
I'm happy about this update... I can finally get notified when my sensors are trigerred. All my sensors seem to be working fine with the push notifications except that my garage door (tilt) sensor from monoprice says "value has changed" when it opens but it shows correct status ("closed") when it closes. Can the open status be corrected?

Offline k1m

• Backer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 10:38:56 pm »
I updated to the 1.5 app and my yale yrd210 locks (I have two) show the lock/unlock icon properly, but the status states just the opposite of what the status is. For example, my porch door lock when locked will show the lock icon, then under the "porch door" label it says unlocked. Other than that, everything is working properly.

Offline mediadomotic

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:32:49 am »
Hello, same for me with my Yale DoorLock, the status icone is right displayed but not the status, always notified in reverse mode on my IOS i_Phone and i-Pad. Thanks to consider.

Offline jhchang

• Backer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 06:19:14 pm »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

After I installed the latest Almond+ update, I tried to bring up my Almond+ on my iOS app.  The app had logged me out and when I logged back in, it no longer had any Almonds associated with my account.  The router still had my email as being linked.  So I unlinked the Almond+ then tried to re-add it.  The iOS app consistently refuses to recognize the Almond+ code.  Furthermore, every time I close the app, I have to re-log back into it.  This is very annoying.  What can I do to fix this?

Offline jhchang

• Backer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 06:30:21 pm »
And of course as soon as I made the previous post, I resolved the problem.  Sorry, please ignore previous post.

As an FYI - there seems to be an issue when going through the + wizard, vs. going through the link icon on the +.  Yesterday I went through the wizard, today I went directly to the link icon.  Today worked fine but yesterday did not despite repeated attempts.

Offline robh5791

• Backer
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 11:16:15 am »
I have a question about the app regarding the home and away setting. I am currently using an almond+ at my home and an almond 2015 at my girlfriends house. They are both linked to the same account so we can both get notified about both homes. The problem is that if one of us sets our app to home or away, both apps switch. I'm assuming this is on purpose since basically one account should work this way but I wanted to see if there was a way to keep both devices on the same account but have each app work independently as far as home and away is concerned?

Offline obmd1

• Backer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 09:07:03 pm »
Any word on when the update that fixes these issues will be coming? It seems like we waited a VERY long time for 1.5, and the number of bugs it has is not insignificant.

This evening when adding tilt sensors for the garage doors (no issues), I noticed the multi-sensor interface on the almond is improved with the latest firmware. BUT, the iOS app now sees the multi sensor as "unknown device", and has no information at all, where it used to have motion, missing light, humidity and temperature.

Add this to the flood sensor and smoke sensor status inversions.

Offline obmd1

• Backer
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 02:51:47 pm »
So, that's a "no"?  >:(

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.

bottleneck